Old 03-21-2018, 07:44 PM   #4041
WatchMeDrive
Rookie

WatchMeDrive's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigTicket205
Hey bro I play locked on to a single player like you... Are you noticing a high amount of shots by your team? I’m averaging atleast 23 a game! I’m using the OP sliders to a T... WC 15mins. I can’t figure out how to lower my teams shots. The CPU for the other teams I play average 10 at the most. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
10 Min, Legendary, OP sliders, Player Lock and I'm seeing the same. I'm shooting 15+ shots a game with my AC Milan super team. I regularly shoot 20+ times a game against lower table teams, but against Elite teams I'm seeing equal shots being put up by both sides. I played Man. Utd in the CL finals the other day and they actually shot a little over 15 shots, a lot more than myself, though I did park the bus for the majority of the game after going up 1-0.

Bad teams play loose defense and allow me more goal scoring chances, while elite teams play me really tight and always try to tackle/intercept before I can even get the near penalty area. I'm very satisfied with it though.
Advertisements - Register to remove