Old 03-22-2018, 08:06 AM   #23
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Vastly improved QB AI: What you are missing playing 16,17, or 18 on All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
I feel like a working pass rush and pass rush slider and more realistic qb mechanics would help with this.

First, not every qb can throw it 60 yards in real life. Second, not every qb can fling it like a rocket. But in Madden they sure can.

Third, pass rush is terrible. There is no morphing of then pocket. It is either the OL gets beat or the DL spins in circles/ plays patty cake. A dynamic pocket would help a lot.

Fourth, the delay in reaction by defenders is awful. It’s awful for the CPU AI in All Pro and it’s awful for the user AI in All Madden.
Agree with everything here except the last 2. In the setup I am using, there is dynamic pockets, but just like everything else, it could be improved.

There is tight coverage with with CPU AI in AP and I am loving it. I just had Rodgers throw for 62%.

And Jay, yes, there are ways to make allpro more balanced. Heck, Bears beat me, Packers, 56 to 17. I had to sim the rest of the way from the late 3rd quarter on.

Madden gives you the tools to get the games you want to play out of Madden. You just might have to to more research upfront to find what you are looking for.

Last edited by roadman; 03-22-2018 at 08:09 AM.