View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 05:36 PM   #340
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's roster update is complete.

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SUNDAY

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/23/18

* QB Brock Osweiler signed to the Dolphins
* WR Allen Hurns signed to the Cowboys
* WR Andre Roberts signed to the Jets
* OL Jeremiah Sirles signed to the Panthers
* DT Tom Johnson signed to the Seahawks
* CB E.J. Gaines signed to the Browns
* CB Ross Cockrell signed to the Panthers
* CB Bene Benwikere signed to the Cardinals
* SS Da'Norris Searcy signed to the Panthers

* DE Ryan Davis released from the Bills

* OT Sam Young re-signed to the Dolphins
* G/C Evan Smith re-signed to the Buccaneers

Retirements:

* OG Joe Berger officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Vikings]. He's been removed from the roster.

* TE Martellus Bennett officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Free agent]. He's been removed from the roster

Trades:

* RT Jared Veldheer [Cardinals] traded to the Denver Broncos for a draft pick

Free Agency:

* I removed a handful of UFAs from their respective teams today that I was certain they were going to re-sign or just simply forgot to remove including OL Anthony Steen [Dolphins], OL Dakota Dozier [Jets], OL Jonotthan Harris [Jets], and about 6 others.

* Approximately 10 free agents were given lower OVR ratings. I edited primarily players such as FB Cory Harkey and others who haven't played in the league in over 2 seasons and are not expected to be relevant anymore. This should assist in the CPU not signing them in CFM mode like the game tends to do. I will likely do more eventually as well.

* I'm fully aware that K Derek Dimke does not play for the Dolphins.
Miami does not have a future/reserve, P.S. or any kicker what so ever on the roster right now so I was forced to add him to fill the void. I can't believe I have to make this disclaimer, but I had a person message me complaining about it as if I didn't know any better....I kindly asked them (sarcastically) who the kicker on the team is so I could change it...and amazingly I haven't had a response yet... go figure

Depth Chart Edits:

* WR Andre Robert was left off of the main depth chart [Jets]. He was just signed but isn't expected to make an impact as a receiver in New York. He was one of the league's top 5 kick returners last season though and has been placed as the primary return man.

* OL Jeremiah Sirles has been moved to LG [Panthers]. He was recently signed however is expected to move to LG to compete for the open vacancy. He's versatile on the line but is fully expected to compete with Greg Van Rotten unless the team addresses the need in the draft.

* Jersey numbers are still being addressed slowly. Once again, I appreciate those of you who have addressed the changes or contacted me for assistance.
Also, I overwrote and added a couple players who are not in the game to their teams including QB Nick Mullens, RB Brandon Radcliff and 3-4 others. They're not going to make final cuts, but when I get requests from users, I try to do what I can.

Draft / Rookie Prospects:

* The roster still currently has 53 rookie prospects. I added 3 last night but I'm probably going to slow down at this point, because every player from here on out is a likely toss up of the 2nd or 3rd round. I always prefer to utilize CAPs on players in Rounds 1-2 only.

* If there's a certain prospect that I get an overwhelming request for, I will add them but from between now and the draft I will be very selective on who I create.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DE Josh Sweat, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, OLB Lorenzo Carter, OLB Leighton Vander Esch, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid & SS Ronnie Harrison.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-23-2018 at 09:27 PM.