View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 10:19 AM   #361
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's update is pretty much done and straight forward. (slow weekend.)

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/24/18 - 03/25/18

* QB Drew Stanton signed to the Browns
* OT Cameron Fleming signed to the Cowboys
* OG Marcus Martin signed to the Cowboys
* DT Shamar Stephen signed to the Seahawks
* OLB Pernell McPhee signed to the Redskins
* CB Justin Bethel signed to the Falcons

* CB Marcus Cooper re-signed to the Bears
* S Reggie Nelson re-signed to the Raiders

Free Agency:

* UFA CB Terrance Newman has been placed in free agency [Vikings]. I initially left him on the team because there's been discussion of him re-signing but it doesn't look to happen anytime soon.
- I overwrote and added CB Horace Richardson to the Vikings roster as well.

Depth Chart Edits:

* OL La'el Collins switched to LG [Cowboys]. With the team signing OT Cameron Fleming, he's fully expected to start at RT and the team has been discussing moving Collins to LG all off-season. If there are any changes to this I'll make it, but this appears to be the direction the team is taking.

* A few more jersey corrections have been made including CB Chidobe Awuzie, QB Deshone Kizer and WR Torrey Smith. Thank you again who's contributed to this information on Operation Sports as well as private messages.

Draft / Rookie Prospects:

* The roster currently has 57 rookie prospects expected to go in rounds 1-2. Added a few more today including C Billy Price, DE Sam Hubbard and LG Isaiah Wynn.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, OLB Lorenzo Carter, OLB Leighton Vander Esch, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

Misc. Notes:

I've officially passed 31,600 downloads. I appreciate all the support for this roster. I doubt I'll be able to do it again next season because it drives my wife nuts, but we will see.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-25-2018 at 10:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove