View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 08:08 PM   #1
WaitTilNextYear
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18
For Those Who Are Not Buying MLB The Show 18, Why Not?

First of all, some ground rules, please.

Quote:
1. No bashing of devs, name-calling, or anything else childish that would make the mods have to close this. The SDS devs are not dumb, stupid, lazy, evil, wanting you to fail as a person, or anything else silly like that.

2. No ragging on others who are enjoying the game or who enjoy the game in a different way than you might. We've seen enough "DD players are ruining this game" sentiment to last a lifetime and more.

This is a game that I purchased a PS4 specifically to play MLB 14 and then purchased a PS4 Pro specifically for last year's game. In addition to buying every edition until now, I would say my level of investment has been pretty heavy. Before even counting all the uncountable hours put into rosters, sliders, tips and advice, posting about franchises and so forth.

With that said, I find it really unfortunate that I am foregoing purchase of MLB 18 The Show this year, but I have my reasons (which I've documented quite extensively here on OS in several threads).

However, enough about me, I am more interested in those of you who are not buying this game this year and what your red line issue turned out to be?

Was it something that was taken out? Something that you wanted added to the game, but wasn't? Do you just normally buy the game every 2 years? Other reasons? What (briefly, please no wish lists!!) would get you back in for MLB The Show 19?

I think it would be interesting to hear from people who actually decided not to purchase the game this year apart from all the maybe/maybe nots. If the mods don't agree that this is a worthy topic for discussion, I expect them to simply close and/or nuke this thread in their particular manner. If nobody else decided not to purchase, then this topic will sink like a rock and won't be an issue anyhow. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove