View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 02:58 PM   #7
sinthros
Pro

sinthros's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish2nd
That's the bad thing about updating the coaches. Doesn't seem to be a fix or workaround for it. What I do is keep the original coaches during preseason, make my cuts and edit my depth chart. When I get to the regular season, I import coaches and draft class. If there is a player on injured reserve or if I need to sign a free agent, I sign a player through the roster editor. Seems to work ok when I follow that format.

*Note* When you get to the offseason after the Super Bowl, you have to fire your head coach and then re-hire him(if you plan on keeping him). The next season, you don't have to worry about doing any of the above.

Hope that helps.
I see. So once I hit the second season, I'm completely good to go and won't have to worry about that glitch? That's awesome news, thanks!

EDIT: One more question, since I know I tried to get your draft class from last year in, and it didn't work. I went into the Madden editor and imported the draft class file, but it never showed up in a franchise or anything. Was I doing something wrong?

Last edited by sinthros; 03-29-2018 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask something.