View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 06:10 PM   #3
StormsWarning
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 1980s classic roster seasons!! M16 XOne

Ok so today I went and purchased ea pass. And to my surprise I remember my dude black kakari had did an outstanding job on classic roster sets for Madden 15. Understand me when I say this as I have played Madden 18, new intervention is cool but like 2pac use to say...

Ain't Nothing Like The Oldschool!!!

And believe me you are looking at a decade full of nothing but pure fire! Now i see in this thread he has lined up more heat for 16! I dare ask 17 or 18? I mean if you have a Xbox these rosters are a must have hands down period.

There are loads of rosters but none are as genuine and fine tuned as these sets you are talking full complete 1970 - 2005 then for good measure add on 2010, 2015 and 2016,...

That in my book is greatness, I know some will say why are you playing such an old game, let me ask you, why arnt you? The time alone it took to make these rosters is insane! And I just wanted you to know black if you still around these boards, ya boi is back in already on 15, gonna install 16 and gran these to! Thank you for that dedication you are truly a pioneer brotha!

And don't get it twisted if anyone is wondering these stats play out like they should! Very good game play.

I came up playing the Magnavox Oddessy System, Atari etc, so of my favorite games like Mrs. Pac-man Ninja Gaiden etc. If I can play those and still get amped you already know with a 3 to 4 year difference in a game ain't gone make me no difference! Let's play some football!