Thread: I Quit.
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 05:00 PM   #1
YourFatZebra
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

OVR: 0
I Quit.

After complaining for the entire time the game has been out and still seeing no solution to the stationary head movement issues, I'm done. I can't do this anymore. It's so frustrating having to make all these precise motions and intricate attacks, only to be thwarted by some ******* who just spams hooks and head movement, seems to time it right when the lag spikes. Stopping power is a ****ing joke online. I can't even begin to show you the hundreds of examples where I have clocked someone with a strike that has absolutely no effect on them, only to be KO'd by a much less imposing strike. I'm so sick of being someone who strives to get first round finishes in a sea of cowards totally content to skate to a decision by abusing the **** mechanics.

I didn't think I'd feel like this. I spent 1000+ hours in UFC 2 but I can't play this anymore. It doesn't feel like it's going to get any better. If it does, cool. But until then I can't keep getting my blood pressure up because the devs can't address the key issues to the game. It doesn't reward you for being a skilled smart fighter, it rewards you for having a good connection and knowing how to break the game to your advantage.
Advertisements - Register to remove