View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 06:23 PM   #7
jbiggs
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox 360 18-19 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
I Just wanted to clarify that I do not create any of these team rosters (Nearly 100% percent of the work was done by Vikesfan's Team). I only make the ports from PS3 file to Xbox360 & add preseason Poll rankings. I also try to adjust some depth charts & FL roster a little bit. Manual adjustment of depth charts is usually needed for most Teams since PS3 to Xbox360 ports cannot transfer the depth charts properly.

Down below is an offline file with updated Xbox360 Roster with FL depth chart adjustments & most of the improved FL player rating edits, Aub,& GA edits.
These changes are now shared under GT : OutrunFire0290

Go to Vikesfan's PS3 thread for the original xbox360 port with very little FL changes >>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=517
*I also noticed many teams have not been edited yet; mostly just the SEC, Mich,Min were completed. Many other random teams were started,& coaches updated, but rosters won't be near finished until Sept 2018. See PS3 Vikesfan thread for latest status. Xbox doesn't get the latest updates unless an offline ps3 file is available .
Thanks pinbw,
I think you know I posted this thread to organize info and update to 360 users.
I appreciate vikes and your work.
One thing, I don’t understand how to use the zip files attached. I usually download rosters through the game. Any help would be good. Thanks again.