Old 04-05-2018, 11:22 AM   #136
azdawgpound
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
It's possible I could make another D.J. Moore.

But unfortunately, there's not a real good rookie Edmund's size with hair.

And Washington is listed at 5'11" 213 on draftscout.com and in the game is just one inch (5'10") and 3 lbs off (210) so I won't remake him.

But, maybe Moore. I could use Baltimore FS Chuck Clark for him. Or possibly Cleveland SS Nacua. I just tried initially not to use guys with pics (although if I'm not mistaken AZ made all three of the guys you've mentioned).

It's also possible I could make him from another rookie that's been created that doesn't get drafted.

(on the positive side, even though Moore is way too light, the actual body when you look at the player that was used to create him, has some nice guns and doesn't "look" 175)
Most weights are not gonna be exact with the CAP slots because they go by 5's....so if a player weights 213,212 closet thing is 210.

And heights may of got a lol off because I was going through ever rating for the player and once u switch a position it changes their heights ...so that may be on me i should of paided more attention once done doing all ratings.

I noticed that with a few QB's that their off by inch.

Now far as others at time I had planned on only making so many rookies...but then I got bug to create as many as I could so I matched them close to height and weight.

That's one thing I hate about the CAP slots is weights and they only have so many faces and skin colors and hair...we should be able to put a players weight right not off by 5 lbs etc...I mean ea has the option why can't they give it to us.