View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 04:13 PM   #145
htown5933
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I was trying to see if I could find a replacement for DJ Moore but either he got a really dark tan by time combine rolled around or else they have somebody else's pic and they saying its him lol.

I was looking at pics and in some he's really light skinned. But then the combine one looks like he stayed lol to long in tan booth lol.

lol I just replaced him with your boy Nacua. But man, when I changed FA QB M. Bercovici to Nacua and copied the EXACT SAME RATINGS, he ended up with a 69 instead of a 65???

I hate the way EA does some things.

Like Dak is at an 81 now 'cause I temporarily changed him to another position in order to release someone - i.e. if you have two LG's and two RG's, you can change someone (I often do a qb if there's 3 so when I move him back I don't have to worry about adjusting the depth chart) to a guard, release the opposite guard, then change the person back to their original position and not get the "releasing will not meet the minimum requirements" BS message.

All Dak's ratings are exactly as they were, but 'cause I shifted him and moved him back, it dropped him one point to an 81.

I remember it'd also do that to him and Zeke when I'd adjust their equipment sometimes. Blew my mind smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove