View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 04:21 PM   #1
Qcsports4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Has EA Sports fixed the "first game" difficulty problem?

Didn't buy Madden 18 so,I don't know if EA Sports fixed this problem that I noticed in Madden 16 and 17 (not just in Madden but in the NHL series too). I noticed sometimes in franchise mode,that in the game you play after turning the game on,the CPU team plays like it's ratings,sliders are maxed out. It's next to impossible to rum the ball,every ball is deflected and just seems the CPU knows exactly what you're going to do before you do it. If you quit that game and play it again,the A.I. plays like how you have the sliders set. For example,I was the Bills in franchise mode. I turn the game on. I couldn't do anything against the Steelers (I'm on All-Pro setting). They're going to beat blow me out by 24 plus points. I quit the game. Restart it. The game feels exactly like how I have the sliders. I beat the Steelers 24-7 (two late fgs make the score look bigger then how the game went). That's the "first game" difficulty problem. It's a small nuisance but, needs to be addressed. Has EA Sports fixed this occurrence in Madden 18?
Advertisements - Register to remove