Old 04-06-2018, 09:49 PM   #158
jerwoods
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Yea there's been few I've had trouble with too that's why I useally try take the guy who makes most and reduce there contract so don't run into it.

And another thing most teams start out with 90 man rosters but yet in madden they only allow 75 players why can't we have 90 man rosters ??...and yet we run into cap room space with them with 75.

There's only a couple teams that had cap room issues I know dallas was one and couple others.

So all the cap room SHOULD be same as real life...it shouldn't count against cap if we have to release guys because they sign with another team in real life. Because outside of cfm the CAP shouldn't be in effect.

And another thing they need to do is bring the full edit out into the roster area outside of cfm...why can we do all that in their but not outside??

Some ppl don't play cfm so it be nice to have that option outside it...I know it used he that way back in day u could edit things outside except contracts but they even added that now.

That's also why I don't try to sign every guy that gets signed or should I say that's low on the roster because I know the cap space will come into effect then if u try put rookies on team u won't have all them...because the 75 limit.

Just another note I was having issues with browns and cap space awhile back and last I checked we still had $70+ million...in cap space Lmmfao.

that all ture on my Rosters i tryed to have cle have 100 mil in space but couild only get to 60 mil

and atother thing NBA2K18 lets us delate any guy off our roster why cant ea put this in

this wouild allow 1960 1970's rosters to be made like i have 400 players ready to be overwrite
if i couild delate those 400 players then i wouild have 488 caps to use

like there wouild have to be rules like u wouild have to put the guy in fa first

and why do we need a FB or 10 OL most teams carry only 8 OL