View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 09:41 PM   #364
jerwoods
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Yeah the only player ratings I mess with are the players in free agency that EA tends to neglect (they have players who haven't played football in 2-3 years with OVR ratings just as good as some of the starters in the league. Makes zero sense.)

I do my best not to touch any of the base ratings. There's a glitch that EA still hasn't fixed with safeties though. FS and SS both - the second you correct a jersey number or switch a player from FS to SS or even touch a piece of equipment, the OVR rating of that safety jumps up and down. It's been that way since the launch of M18 and it's super frustrating.

You'll have a safety with an OVR rating of 69 and the second you change their jersey number all of a sudden their OVR rating is 77 now....

and yes 99% of my rookie ratings are based on EA's standard ratings for 1st and 2nd round. I say 99% because I made Saquon Barkley a 85 OVR which is above the norm, but he's just a crazy specimen at RB not to have a higher than normal rating.

i feel your pain right now i am just update FA and i had 40 L and 3 Dislikes now its 45 likes and 6 dislikes and 4'900 DL'S

the only things that can get upset over is i Don't update Jersey numbers for FA'S or i dont fix death charts every day

or i have retired too many players
well some players that are in madden 18 wont be in 19

what do u plan to do about Griffin LB he is going to NY but is not pjod in the first 2 rounds shouild i make him off a Safty Body or LB body type

if u need need rookie's with no pics or guys under 24 i cam pm u a list