View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 11:16 AM   #381
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
i feel your pain right now i am just update FA and i had 40 L and 3 Dislikes now its 45 likes and 6 dislikes and 4'900 DL'S

the only things that can get upset over is i Don't update Jersey numbers for FA'S or i dont fix death charts every day

or i have retired too many players
well some players that are in madden 18 wont be in 19

what do u plan to do about Griffin LB he is going to NY but is not pjod in the first 2 rounds shouild i make him off a Safty Body or LB body type

if u need need rookie's with no pics or guys under 24 i cam pm u a list
It is what it is.

As of this morning I have 352 Likes, 90 Dislikes and 38,150 downloads.

I don't pay attention so much to it though because the only person ahead of me in downloads has a youtube channel and promotes himself as a PFF analyst. He's also the most disliked roster on Xbox because he changes so many OVR ratings of players and spends less time on detail of the depth charts and doesn't keep up with transactions as often as I do. So while he excels in roster rating overhauls I excel in detailed rosters. We each have pros and cons but he does put in a lot of work on his roster as well.

As far as Shaquem Griffin goes.... I'm going to save a CAP for him and have him created probably today. I highly doubt he goes in Round 2 and will likely see a Round 3 or 4 selection but I will have to create him. He deserves a detailed creation. He earned it at the combine and his pro day. The kid is an inspiration.

He's expected to be viewed as a WILL LB in a 3-4 system so you can make him a MLB or OLB and adjust his body type no problem. When I create him later I'll add pics. Obviously you have to make him right handed...but in all seriousness, what else can you do with creating him in madden... he still plays with both arms...

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-09-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove