View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 07:22 PM   #367
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's update is complete and consists of all changes that took place today as well as over the weekend.

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/09/18

* WR Charles Johnson signed to the Jets
* TE Timothy "Tim" Wright signed to the Chiefs
* OL Joseph Cheek signed to the Steelers
* NT Bennie Logan signed to the Titans
* MLB Kevin Minter signed to the Jets

* QB Stephen Morris released from the Redskins
* OLB Victor Ochi released from the Titans

* WR T.J. Jones re-signed to the Lions
* DL John Jenkins re-signed to the Bears

Retirements:

* WR Rodney Adams announced his retirement from the NFL [Colts]. I released him to free agency for now, because I may utilize him to be overwritten for a drafted rookie later on.

Depth Chart Edits:

* C/G Graham Glasgow has been switched to starting center [Lions.] I anticipated him moving back to LG after the team signed Wesley Johnson, however it was announced that Glasgow will open up training camp as the starting center after he performed quite well there last season. Joe Dahl and Kenny Wiggins will open up in competition at LG unless the draft dictates otherwise.

* Once again, the New York Jets are way over their roster capacity. EA only allows so many players. I was forced to remove two players today including RB Akeem Judd and RB Jahad Thomas to be able to add recent signings. If NY releases any players soon (I pray they do especially before the draft) I will add back the players necessary to keep it authentic. QB Joel Stave will likely be my next cut if I'm forced to only...

Draft / Rookie Prospects:

* The roster now has 67 rookie prospects predicted to go in rounds 1-2. I am officially done creating additional rookies until the draft arrives. I will be utilizing remaining CAPs on rookies that have no way of being matched with existing faceless rookies in free agency etc. I will only create additional rookies prior to the draft with requests only.

* I added RG Braden Smith, LB Shaquem Griffin, DT Nathan Shepherd and LB Malik Jefferson today.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, RB Rashaad Penny, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, WR D.J. Chark, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, LT Tryell Crosby, LG Quenton Nelson, LG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, C Frank Ragnow, RG Braden Smith, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, DT Nathan Shepherd, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, MLB/OLB Shaquem Griffin, MLB/OLB Malik Jefferson, OLB Lorenzo Carter, OLB/MLB Leighton Vander Esch, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, LOLB/EDGE Arden Key, ROLB Jerome Baker, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-09-2018 at 10:06 PM.