View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 09:55 PM   #4
miamikb2001
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Quick Counts. Big change after patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby
I have always played QC in franchise since its beginning and now learning to play DD with QC on line. I suppose I'm one of a few but I can tell you the QC has changed after the latest patch. It used to be a good variety of mixes. Many different counts. But lately about 80% of the time it is 1-1. Especially on the first batter of an inning. In an OL game last night against my friend. Over 40 batters started out with a 1-1 count. We both noticed this so we tried another 5 inn game. We had over 20 1-1 counts. Today I tried an off line franchise and was surprised to see the same 1-1 counts batter after batter. I was hoping it was just an OL problem, But it doesn't appear to be.

Just wondering if anyone else that plays QC has noticed this. I am wondering if they did this intentionally to keep pitchers in the game longer to keep pitch counts down. I know it just can't be happening to me. If it is by design I guess they must have their reason but it kind of changes the whole issue of QC. I know QC was designed to make the game play faster but it also put a different kind of pressure on the pitcher and batter especially if it was a 3-0 or 3-2...

I’ve noticed Unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Warriors
Sharks