View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 07:38 PM   #26
NFCastle
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Our Madden NFL 19 Wishlist - What's on Yours?

My one and only true wish is that they put an intense focus on franchise mode for once... It always ends up as an afterthought, receiving minimal meaningful tweaks. It gets swept aside for ultimate team. I mean I get why...it's their money maker, but CFM shouldn't be completely neglected.

For specifics:
1. Draft class edits - Customize draft classes prior to the draft and/or create & import a class

2. More customization within franchise - don't lock out owners for offline franchises once you "retire" from a team, let players see and select the other pants/jersey/helmet options for relocated teams instead of being stuck with only 2 options, edit years pro.

3. Easier customization outside of franchise - let us edit contract #s, years pro, contract years remaining, provide faster interface for doing so, or allow exporting to a computer via usb to edit

4. Easier contract editing - the old interface of selecting a digit value for each place value was so much more efficient than the current slider model. It takes 5-10 minutes to edit a big contract in when it should only take seconds.

5. Better computer AI - Some system for computer teams to avoid drafting the top QB in the draft a year after they selected the top rated QB in the previous draft. (Ex...a team that drafts Sam Darnold this year should NOT spend a first round pick on a QB in the first offseason of 19) ---Also, factor age into value more effectively. A team shouldn't be willing to trade a 21 year old 72 ovr CB with quick dev for a 32 year old vet who is 80 overall.

6. Better coach options - coaching carousel, add real coaches to the coach pool, include coordinators. That would add a whole new element to franchise. Start as an OC for someone, and try to earn a HC gig elsewhere.

That's a good start.

Last edited by NFCastle; 04-13-2018 at 07:41 PM.