View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 11:28 PM   #30
thatmanGriffin
Rookie

thatmanGriffin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Our Madden NFL 19 Wishlist - What's on Yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcandlestickpark
Even though this is technically a Madden 19 Wishlist, I acknowledge that it would take multiple development cycles to get most of these issues addressed. I've divided this list into sections, with lengthier ones being condensed under spoiler tags.

General

Spoiler

Gameplay

Spoiler

Injuries
  • A great idea from MoonlightSwami: separate injury sliders for each position. As of right now, it seems that any increase in the injury slider causes a disproportionate and unrealistic amount of quarterback injuries as opposed to other position groups. Separate injury sliders for each position would remedy this.

Graphics/Visuals
  • Continuous improvement of tackling/collision animations.

• Continue to add detail to sidelines (player names on jerseys, accurate player models with accurate equipment, more assistant coach models, more varied coach wardrobe, etc.).

• Continued improvement to weather effects, in terms of both visual effects and how gameplay is affected.

• More scoreboard and ribbon board animations. Also, for the scoreboards, have the basic game info (score, quarter number, game clock etc.) displayed continuously as well as a feed of the game from the broadcast view (like this). And also have basic game info displayed on the ribbon boards, like this.

Player Creation
  • An increase to the amount of players that can be created/present in a roster file.

• When creating a player born outside the United States (Lawrence Okoye, for example), give us the option to forgo the “state” option and type in his country instead. That way, I can get “Croydon, England” instead of “Croydon, California”.

• For players who went to a college not listed in the game, let us type it in instead of choosing “N/A” or “No College”.

• The ability to edit the amount of years pro for created players.

• More skin tones and, for caucasian players in particular, faces when creating players.

• Given that real tattoos can be problematic (legally speaking), it would be nice to have some generic, licensed designs to choose for players.

• The ability to edit coaches and playbooks, both in Play Now, and within CFM.

Equipment

MUT
  • I admittedly don’t play a lot of MUT, but I’d like to be able to practice with my team and export it into Play Now.

CFM
Spoiler
Here is some of the new Nike gear for next season. Hope they all get added with proper color scheme or can be customized for individual player.

20180413_222211.jpg20180413_222134.jpg20180413_222037.jpg20180413_222012.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app