Old 04-15-2018, 06:26 PM   #11
JayCutlersCig
Pro

JayCutlersCig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anybody has Madden 19 news ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Agree, but a year that see Jon Gruden back at coaching, and on the team he should have been coaching in the Super Bowl - The marketing value couldn't be better, IMO, for Franchise focus.

Other games like MLB The Show 18 got criticized for their lack of attention to Franchise this year, from what I read. It may be hard to find anyone who would say that Madden Franchise is as good as MLB's at this point in the series, so this would be a great opportunity on multiple levels.

I believe there are many players who will play a sports game if a particular mode is great, even if they do not like the sport, particularly well. If EA/Tib can make Franchise noticeably better, that could bring in more consumers.

My personal opinion is that MUTs excitement is peaked. I know I have been increasingly less excited to play the mode and grind the solos. There isn't much more they can do for that mode, IN COMPARISON, to what they could do in Franchise.

I also think a Road to the Super Bowl, or Road to the Hall of Fame would be great; This would be similar to Road to the Show in MLB. The issue is, outside recourse for such a project, is clearing up the means to use NCAA teams.

The return of Superstar would make me return to the game by itself. I could probably overlook my current gripes with the game for that alone.
Advertisements - Register to remove