View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 07:40 AM   #63
PhillyPhanatic14
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Our Madden NFL 19 Wishlist - What's on Yours?

Improved AI and CFM are the biggest things to me.

For CFM (and in no particular order after #1)...

1. Re-worked contract system. The current system is bad on so many levels... players don't want money consistent with what they would ask for in real life, the cap doesn't rise at a consistent rate over time, contracts don't have important things like choosing when to disperse the guaranteed money and 5th yr options for 1st round picks... basically just make it like the real NFL so managing the cap is a challenge and causes us to make tough decisions.

2. 32-team control in Cloud CFM

3. Ability to choose weather and game time for all games (it's in play now and in Fifa... can't be hard to implement)

4. Actual stadium customization options when building a new stadium. No more preset stadiums. Let us build it from the ground up like the PS2 games.

5. Better uniforms from teams in relocation. Ability to mix and match their jerseys/pants/socks/helmets and customize sleeve length.

6. Progressive injury system for seasons and careers. Along with this should be an injury-prone trait that shows up in college scouting. Something they can work out of by staying healthy for a few seasons in the NFL, but can also intensify if they remain injury prone (i.e. Sam Bradford).

7. Redesigned CFM interface.

8. WAY more complex offseason schedule. OTA's, offseason workouts, mini camp, training camp, etc... The NFL season is year-round now with GM's being fired during training camp (Gettleman) and trades happening in February and it should feel that way in Madden.

9. More categories for stat tracking in the menus. I should be able to see where my TE is on the list for receiving TDs in a season. During games I get the notification that they've broken Jimmy Graham's record, but I don't have a place with the top 10 for a game, season, career for any TE stats, RB receiving stats, etc. The more the better.

10. Ability to draft in a cloud CFM from the Madden app.

Last edited by PhillyPhanatic14; 04-19-2018 at 07:47 AM.