View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 03:04 AM   #73
Madwolf
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Our Madden NFL 19 Wishlist - What's on Yours?

As a long time player the issue with the Franchise's EAS has built is the lack of completion. As the article states, other games have coasted by on being amazing on the field, and experimented with modes once that was taken care of.

As someone with ADHD, if feels like the EAS Franchises are all led by someone with an undiagnosed condition of it. Between every season Madden and NHL completely stall out on the previous year's improvements to add a new mode or redo a current one. Ratings, features, and animations are added and removed in small portions and long time issues never seem to get adddressed.

The new changes always seem to go part of the way to a satisfying experience, and give hope to the next year resolving tbe issue, but it never happens. You get the same less than 100% result for several years until it is removed or revamped.

I love Madden and NHL but they no longer hold my attention. The same game is there that I've been playing for nearly a decade now and my brain can't take the flaws any more.