tonybologna
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Official Boston Celtics Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
THIS GUY:

I think he will continue starting and being first on Simmons but then it's just going to be the next man up with Smart, Morris, Tatum and Brown (if he plays) all getting their cracks at him.

I don't think that Simmons is as good as Giannis (outside of his passing) but the team around him is much, much better, especially the shooters and obviously the big guy. Although, Middleton was a tough matchup for Boston's guards so at least they don't have to deal with him anymore. I'm still super upset that the C's didn't go after Belinelli. In my opinion, getting him and İlyasova was the turning point for them and they were the best mid-season pickups of any of the playoff teams (with Mirotić right there too).

We're going to need all hands on deck for this one. Horford really needs to shoot the bad 15-20 times. Both him and Tatum need to be more aggressive. Terry needs to keep playing well and we need the late season Marcus Morris back. Of course, the "wild card" Marcus Smart is going to make some plays on D but he needs to be a little less turnover prone too. It would be nice if Greg Monroe could do something every now and then as well. But mostly these long cold streaks with the offense have to be fewer and further between. That's the key, in my opinion.

My heart wants to say C's in 7 but my head is telling my Philly in 5 or 6. Philly is just so deep that it's going to be tough for this injury ridden squad to beat them four times.... Hopefully, I'm wrong.
Excellent post & I agree 100% with your comments. GO CELTICS!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove