View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 02:38 AM   #84
scitychamps87
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Our Madden NFL 19 Wishlist - What's on Yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
A lot of good ideas. As to not repeat what's already been stated I'll just point out one area that irks me: the post play cameras. I do not like the close ups after plays and big events. Would like them backed out more.

I imagine it was decided to show off the graphics, the camera should zoom right up into the player's face so we can identify nose hair, but it is too much IMO. I consider it could also be done to hide the post game play animations which may not be ironed out.

I would like to see more animations to fill in between key animation sequences such as block shed animations for the offensive player so he doesn't look lost when beat. I do not know the limitations of processor power, so maybe they are near their limits? There are more areas where more animations could be added to "fill" in areas in between current animations to smooth them out.
I'm fine with the post play camera zooming in close on players or coaches or the stadium to show off graphics but for goodness sakes don't do it from the ground looking upward. You never see that on TV. Do the close ups but do them in a way actual broadcasts do

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--