View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 01:15 PM   #130
4thQtrStre5S
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rex Dickson Leaves EA Tiburon and the Madden Team

The competitive mode is the future..The money is there..Disney is there. Tournaments with cash prizes which should continue to increase in rewards and attract competitors.

How can Franchise/CFM be monetized? I am considering that CFM may have to lead to MUT in some way..There needs to be connecting factors. Longshot provided MUT player, stadium and coach cards (I played Longshot to try it, of course, and for the cards). The cards need upgrade abilities.

If MUT is "X" million dollars. If Longshot brings in new consumers. How much is Franchise/CFM contributing to revenue and how can its cost of resources be covered?

Obviously Franchise has value. The big goal is increasing value...Will investing in a more in-depth Franchise mode justify the cost ? I believe so...But I do not have the numbers. I would be interested in seeing the breakdown, by mode, as to their contributing factor in overall revenue generation. If MUT generates ~ $600 million where is the rest at?

Also, what does MUT cost in relation to CFM/Franchise? From what I see, the Franchise mode, story mode, the single player mode is what critics focus on, a good bit, when they grade games. So the influence on sales from good revues needs to be weighted.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 05-04-2018 at 01:19 PM.