Old 05-06-2018, 01:14 PM   #2
Yari
Rookie

Yari's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K5 Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Doubt anyone can help me, XBOX or PS2 doesn't matter, but I'll give it a go...
1. Does anyone have the manual? Maybe in PDF form? Or can at least look at their manual to look up things for me? I only kept the disc and I can't remember certain things about pitching and batting.
2. Any chance that anyone knows what the create player function limit is? I remember The Show in 2006 permitted about 22 players.
3. I've searched the rosters section but there's no chance any of you have kept your own private roster you've updated for the past 10 years is there?

Thanks to anyone who can give me a hand.
I realize this is a bit late but I do at least have the PS2 game manual if you would like me to attempt to photograph and/or scan it. I have no idea on the other two but if there's a PC editor around I might be able to give things a shot, though I've never done such a project before. I know someone has been working with getting around some player creation limit in the NHL 2k5 game by cutting international team players but I'm unsure if the same would work for MLB, provided that there is a roster editor outside of the game.