Old 05-06-2018, 06:46 PM   #119
cima
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 2017-2018 Off-Season Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
But does San Antonio trade a top 5 player for Hayward and the hopes of Brown continuing to get better? They’ve already wanted Kyrie in the past, which is why he was the player I used in the hypothetical trade. The thing with Hayward is you know he wants to be there with Stevens, you don’t have to worry about him signing elsewhere or demanding a trade, that’s his guy.

But yeah, if I were Boston I would rather keep Kyrie, but Stevens ain’t giving the go ahead on a Hayward trade. And San Antonio likely doesn’t move Kawhi for him either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, SA would not trade Kawhi for Hayward and Brown, but I wasn't saying that either. I still think they need another 4/5 cause as stated, they are stacked at 1-3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
How do they know that don’t “need” Hayward after one year? Or one game?

And I thought he proved he could do more just score?
It's my opinion from watching them and knowing with their youth, they're only going to get better.

And I said Hayward "pretty much" only scores. He's a good system guy, good defender, better team defender than individual defender. But he's not gonna shut down anybody on D and he isn't much of a playmaker. Not sure I'd want to pay $30 mil for that, but maybe that's just me?