Old 05-08-2018, 09:31 AM   #176
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rex Dickson Leaves EA Tiburon and the Madden Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
Not happening either. Contracts are written in a way with these kind of deals that there are very specific thresholds that must be met to void the agreement. The idea it could be achieved via "neglecting franchise" is a pipe dream. No one will be able to show SPECIFIC damages based on not being able to watch a weekly wrap up show or whatever else people want in franchise. You can't argue it could be, or it may be, you have to show direct harm and in this case there is no sane person that believes neglecting franchise is harming players.
ftfy

Anyway, yes, that's why I said there'd have to be some genius out there to figure out some way.

If my email campaign about the 49ers helmets made any difference, the fact is compiling the evidence was as easy as screen capping, and the argument that it was failing to represent the brand, while not particularly huge, was pretty easy to make.

That was child's play in comparison to this issue.

Hence the need for some mythical genius. Especially since MUT probably helps player brand... My only point was that IF you could make a good, evidence based argument, EA isn't the only place you could voice your concern. The NFLPA, various NFL teams, and many other options are available. I know, because I spent forever tracking those contacts down back in 2013 until I got that response from Carl Francis.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.