View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 06:15 PM   #6
scitychamps87
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 19 CFM Teams

Chances are my favorite CFM team for '19 will be the Arizona Cardinals.

You have arguably the best QB prospect in the draft in Josh Rosen. He plays a pocket style I like. David Johnson returning from injury. Fitz still has that huge presence. Christian Kirk is an exciting physical receiver to have in your system. Ricky Seals-Jones, if developed could be a solid tight end starter.

Defensively, you have a guy like Chandler Jones who is a great pass rusher but also an intriguing hybrid in Deonne Bucannon. And don't forget the defensive/special teams utility knife of Patrick Peterson.

I like that Steve Wilks is a defensive minded coach and I think he'll be a good disciplined face for the organization. I would be really excited to build a strong offensive line in front of Rosen, re-tool the secondary after losing the Honey Badger, and energizing the linebacking corps.

Plus, I really love Arizona's stadium and uniforms. After watching the series (can't remember the name) that was a Hard Knocks-ish behind the scenes look at the Cardinals, I really like the Bidwell family as well. Overall, a pretty cool team.

I always try to pick a team who can use some building but has some upside. This past year I rolled with the Rams and Jets while having a blast in an albeit somewhat handcuffed franchise mode.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--