View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 07:28 PM   #193
HealyMonster
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Rex Dickson Leaves EA Tiburon and the Madden Team

I dont want to dog a group of guys, who Im sure work very hard---probably harder than most of us could even comprehend, Rex included in that, and they seem pretty passionate. It seems like one of the main issues other than leadership, is generally talent in terms of developing the game, and the components that go into it. This game is 20 something years old and it seems like the team struggles. The reason we still compare this game to a 15 year old game is simply because that was a well made game. You played the game and thought, i am playing a complete game, by people who know what they are doing.

Madden on the other hand has always come with a sales pitch, or misleading trailer, and alot of issues are hidden or masked or "pushed off till next year" it just seems like theyve never been able to pull it together. Its a shame really as the NFL is such a huge piece of daily life here in the US. I play other games and always think "this is the type of expertise the NFL deserves to have make their game. "