solmon
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Biggest rebuilds for M19?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOncomingStorm
"So now you have to figure out HB, WR, OL, DE, DT, LB, and CB"

HB: Drake (5 YPC), Gore (Who wouldn't take him as a secondary option), Ballage
WR: Stills, Parker, and Amendola are a better starting group than half the rest of their division
OL: Question marks at C and RG, Sitton should make a difference.
DE: Wake, Quinn, Hayes, Harris, Branch. Where's the weakness?
DT: Godchaux, Phillips, Spence is a solid rotation. No starpower, but not exactly a gaping hole in the middle of the D-Line
LB: Questions about Kiko, and depth, but adding Raekwon McMillan and Jerome Baker isn't nothing.
CB: Our corners are serviceable, nothing special. More firepower would be welcome, but Jones/Fitzpatrick deep alleviates some pressure.

While the Fins (call me a homer all you want) do have some holes that need plugging, I disagree with the notion that they are the worst team in the league. Let me remind you the Colts starting QB can't even throw a football right now. I'm not saying they are playoff contenders, from from it, but I gotta call BS when I see it.
Definitely not wanting to argue. I agree the Colts are in bad shape, can definitely see them as being worst. Fins are at the very least bottom 5 IMO, but I still think they may have the #1 pick next year.

We have differing perspectives on some of the players you referenced, but I don't want to get into the details. Some of their best talent from 18 is gone and Tannehill is trying to make a comeback.....it'll be a challenging season.

Because of that, they are one of the most interesting teams for CFM to me.