Old 05-13-2018, 09:34 AM   #20
SUGATA
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 1.05 Major and Minor SWAYS issues (DEAD ZONE) + How to fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
Is that an issue, though? It might actually be better like this, because when we buff a slip after a strike we're usually in more of a hurry with the input and could easily input a major sway by accident, because we go for a longer flick than we intended.
from other point of view _we are in hurry_ and we dont want to waste our time on _holding_ RS to perform Major instead of Minor.
Btw, no one hurry up will not make impossible to control our fingers that we could not to check partially tilt OR full tilt RS we re doing.
Proof example - any shooter on gamepad especially when sniping with micro aiming.
It is possibly can be a discussion - issue #3.

But issue #1 and #2 does not leave place for discussion i am sure! this is 100% breaking full and stable using of Minor swaying in the game.

I am really very disappointed by the lazy reaction on this thread about Minor sways input issues, by GPD's ignorance/indifference (imho it looks like this) about the input issues with his really cool innovation (minor sway).

I am asking you, him, everyone who is interesting - to try perform 20 Minor sways in a row in ideal conditions with current controls... this was impossible for me (several failed attempts ending in nothing or major sway).

EVEN R1 button activator (which was mentioned above) for Minor sways is BETTER than what we have now!
But with tighting Dead zone , so increasing Minor sway window from 30'-60' to 0/5'-60', will solve the problem better i m sure and more ergonomically!

Last edited by SUGATA; 05-13-2018 at 09:47 AM.