View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 09:22 PM   #213
Focus10
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Rex Dickson Leaves EA Tiburon and the Madden Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I don't know how you inferred that I thought Moonlight Swami was a difference maker, I was only providing the message from Moonlight Swami that some people question why can't we have things from 15 years ago.

It won't hurt to have another voice in FM, but you are right about trying to swim upstream with those at the top.
MB thought you meant Moonlight was gonna change things.

I've realized for Franchise mode to be good again, it's going to come through microtransactions. Mainly presentation that will keep you immerse in the game like weekly recap show, different presentations for big games, different atmosphere for big games and playoffs, storylines, all that other stuff were going to have to pay extra for.

It's sad to say but it's only route for EA to care about Franchise mode, similar how UT makes bank for EA and that's main focus now. Only way they'll care about franchise mode is to see if people like us will pay extra for features that should of been in game years ago and sadly we might have to.

That's what I predict for next generation. Hey guys, we actually put effort into Franchise mode this year but guess what, you'll have to pay $10 if you want SportsCenter, $10 for mock drafts, $10 for live draft presentation and ooooooo guess what for ultimate price of just $20 if you pre order you'll get MNF, SNF, TNF presentations!