SUGATA
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 1.05 Major and Minor SWAYS issues (DEAD ZONE) + How to fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
I tested it some more and it was fine.

The only issue that sometimes happens, usually with the duck, is a difficulty in buffing a major slip - a minor comes out instead. But this oculd be just about getting used to it. I read someone else commenting this, so maybe it's a thing.

Another thing to consider that if you buff a minor slip and your press the punch input very quickly, it will override the slip. If you do 1-minor side slip-2, you end up throwing a 1-2. You can still sort of time it to get it right, but maybe something could be done to facilitate the inputs.

However, buffing minor slips themselves, seems like the easiest thing.
Then why so difficult to spend 10 min and make a video PROOF that Minor sways input “is fine”??

issue #1 - main issue - impossible to make stable 20 Minor sways changing their directions. Have you done this? (video proof is appreciated)
Quote:
Then please make a video with a SERIES of Minor Sways - by clicking (not possible to rotate RS) RS quickly in different directions w/o failing into Major sway. Make 20 at least. = issue #2 (no ability to make stable series of Minor sways).

I tried with Nick Diaz and I could not do this target once - EVEN ONCE, while in IDEAL conditions with NEW controller DS4 w/o any defects!

Thanks in advance.
issue #2 - can you make a stable SERIES of Minor sways?

issue #3 - there ARE problems with buffering Minor sways.

Last edited by SUGATA; 05-19-2018 at 05:07 AM.