View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 05:25 AM   #61
JayCutlersCig
Pro

JayCutlersCig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: If You Were in Charge of Madden: What Is Your Five-Year Plan (Roundtable)

Just played a game that absolutely infuriated me, and I seldom get mad over video games. A bit long, but it gets somewhere, I promise.

This game showcased how absolutely broken M18 is/can be.

In my CFM as a RB with the Packers, we were up against the Patriots. Down 45-38, a good game up to then. Coach takes me out of the game, for some reason, which is fine. We have :51 seconds an Aaron Rodgers to work with. No timeouts.

When I get back on the field, we’re in no huddle, clock ticking, and for some ungodly reason or another, Aaron Williams is in the QB slot, Aaron Rodgers is in the slot receiver space.

I can’t even hike the ball. I press X, nothing happens. So I let the clock tick down to :00, get the delay of game with :02 left. Five second runoff, game over, right?

Wrong. We have one last play and I call a HB Screen. There’s a Roughing the Passer penalty, but guess what? The game ends anyway!

Those responsible, or at least the majority for gameplay need to get gone. I’m convinced they know very little about the rules; I’ve seen overtime games lost because the team with the ball first kicked a FG and won. On a kickoff, I ran a fumble for a TD that didn’t count.

Unbelievable. I’m so fed up with this game, it’s unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove