Old 05-25-2018, 12:38 PM   #66
YaBarber
Rookie

YaBarber's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 Feature Set Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaBarber
I think obviously MUT and Longshot will get a good amount of attention again. And I have a feeling Madden will take the 2k route and implement a form of VC to purchase things in every mode to help boost profits. MUT will be the focus of using the currency. But gameplay wise, Madden likes to keep up with trends in the NFL so i’ll take a few guesses based on that:

1. Celebrations will be a thing again. “All-New Individual and Team celebrations” will be added to keep in line with all the fun we witnessed last season.

2. Year of the pass rusher. There hasn’t really been a focus on pass rushing before that i’m sure of aside from the implementation of button mashing A or X to shed blocks. But that was never really solely intended for pass rushing. I think this year, after having teams drool over elite pass rushers in recent drafts, that they add a new gameplay control to utilize PR abilities. Instead of just spamming A or X to shed a block there will be new controls to steer, spin off, bull rush or swim by OL.

Can’t think of anything else they’d add. It’ll be a few CFM additions, focus on MUT and longshot, and a couple gameplay additions (even though celebrations has not much to do with gameplay).
1/2 not bad 🤣🤣🤣