View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 10:41 PM   #1
vc3616
Pro

OVR: 0
Madden 19 Draft class 2019- 2022 (Xbox one)

2019 class file name: OSFX19
2020 class file name: OSFX20
2021 class file name: OSFX21
GT: Bald band1t

Ok so I am making draft classes as I do every year for my personal franchise but this year you can share them, so I'm asking all of whom would be interested in using them if you wouldn't mind helping me get list of prospects down all the way till 2022.

A little about how I make my classes, I will not make a rookie QB above 78 ovr and I do not add superstar dev traits to QB's they have to earn it however I will sparingly add Quick dev I do this because QB's should be hard to come by just as they are in real life if you get 4 78-85 ovr QB with superstar traits your lge can get messy quick. My RB ratings tend to be a little higher for late round RB's others may be rated 70 on the 4th rd but depending on the player he may be 74 or 75 this is because the RB position always gets pushed down in the draft which ia why we see really good ones in real life drafted after the 2nd RD.

So anyways collabs are welcome I will be putting together spread sheets with prospects together in the coming months and will get started as soon as EA access opens up.

For future refrence do not ask me for ETA or get upset if the player you like is rated low this is ultimately for me to use and I am just sharing koo?

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Last edited by vc3616; 09-27-2018 at 02:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove