Old 05-29-2018, 10:23 PM   #53
SolidSquid
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Zan's Madden 19 Interview - w/ Sr. Producer Carlos Guerrero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyncereBlackout
Guys I’m nostalgic as the next, but those games were not that great. I spent this weekend playing HC09 and ncaa 14. Although the coaching tree was fun there were terrible parts about dynasty. In HC the amount of players who couldn’t learn a play (learning under 75) was astounding. Older maddens were not that deep (speaking strictly about owner mode. Coaching was too easy)

I don’t disagree that many of us (self included) will never be happy because many of our requests are (self included again) unquestionably esoteric.

I don’t envy him or Rex for trying to determine a reasonable request from one that will satisfy less than 1% of the players. I couldn’t do it here, on Twitter or anywhere else. We are screwed if they use CI/CD based on usage data (since many here boycott)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nostalgia or not you have admit back in those tears franchise was packed with features. They actaully FELT like playing NFL seasons. Ill never forget starting a game in year 2 of a franchise and missing my starting wr, check injury report, not there, figure its a bug, quit then seeing hes “holding out” from the roster screen. I had to call my dad at work at the time to ask him what that meant.

Not only was fun and realistic( position battles in camp, player moral, less precise scouting, a playable senior bowl for f’s sake, player personalities, playable training camps/mini games for stat boosts all in practice attire for no less) but it taught me something other than the x’s and o’s