View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 10:29 PM   #5
stevostl
Pro

stevostl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Breaking Down the Early PES 2019 News

you guys are right about the strategy type of gameplay PES offers when compared to FIFA.

I have played both this year like usual. I mainly buy fifa because I play some clubs and with online friends sometime and with most guys i know in person. it's hard to convince everyone to play pes sometimes. although I have convinced some over the years. any ways, I started this year playing PES first for awhile before I played FIFA and at that time I mainly played PES online as well... and then switched to FIFA after a couple of months.... I will say the thing I miss most about PES that is way better is the tactics and setting up your team and formation basically.. that whole area of the game to me in PES is like a game in itself almost to me when compared to fifa which is boring in that area. maybe it's because I play the game my entire life and I just like that aspect of the realism better. The stuff you do in PES in that area is much deeper and fun to play around with. to me in FIFA it's very basic and boring setting up your teams and you use formations online..If you like tactics and counter or strategy PES is for sure better in that area no doubt. FIFA is good for the casual and the big fan of the real alike who can pick up and up and play and learn it fast. FIFA is more about who is better with joystick and moves when competing against other humans as PES is more about who is smarter at countering what tactics at times.. or at least that does play in to it more. I had my own online league this year in both and I enjoyed the PES more simply because that reason. BOTH games have it's problems but one of the reason some of my friends got annoyed with PES is because it has more automated stuff that happens that is out of your control and they get so upset that they lose because of it.. calling it a garbage game.. and at the same time the AI in PES helps you more basically on D well when compared to FIFA which is more about who can work the joystick faster and control everything..you have more control the outcome at times. This is just my opinion. it comes from mostly playing online in both and others offline. I downloaded the world cup mode for fifa last night and played one game. I was brazil vs Germany and played on legend default sliders and speed. Lost 1 - 0. it was fun and okay but now I think i'm also going to put PES back in and start a master league something I never even did with it this year yet really and try to enjoy it more. any recommended gameplay settings?

Last edited by stevostl; 05-30-2018 at 10:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove