View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 12:23 AM   #19
Linebacker57
Rookie

Linebacker57's Arena

OVR: 0
Man I feel like im a minority on these boards everytime I read comments.
Firstly im all about gameplay and then franchise, gameplay is always first. I don't care about season 2 of my franchise if the gameplay is repetitive and unrealistic which won't even get me to finish one season in franchise.

Second, where is the defensive love? I feel like defense never gets enough love since 05 Madden with the hit stick brought in. Its always about passing or running mechanics. How about pass rush, block shedding and setting the edge mechanics????

All I want really (and my expectations are low so im only listing one big gripe I have every year) is for them to add a whole bunch of animations, especially tackle animations. Im so damn sick of seeing the same tackles numerous times in the same game and even quarter. To make things worse, it seems the tackles that replay the most are the most inauthentic. More animations will lead to better physics im sure because if im at a full head of steam and the running back is breaking a tackle I shouldn't trigger an animation that has him gaining a yard after contact.

Do any defensive loving players play this cause its always about offensive gimmicks every year or MUT.