View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 03:45 PM   #40
ImAnOlogist
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Content Update #6 - Gameplay Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
Devs, do you think that Taunts are good spending of resources? You think Taunts are more important than for ex, evolving Practice tools/fixing bugs and correcting Sway issues?

With all respect, but i think Taunts are the LAST THING that game needs among others.

Sometimes, i really can not understand your logic =/
After a short morning transit, the lead motion capture guy arrives at the office and pours himself a cup of coffee. He thinks to himself, I've got nothing better to do today and throws on the mocap suit before the others arrive in the office. He presses record on the animation software they use in his office and starts fooling around with taunts some of the fighters might use throughout their career and by noon he has 18 he really likes. Since the skeletons are already rigged correctly to the suit itself, he throws them into the folders with names of fighters he feels they belong to and submits them. They're assigned to the directional keys by the coding guys and set aside until the rest of the work is done for the patch. This took the motion capture guy, who's main job is likely to do this one afternoon.

Now if you've got a better idea where the resources of the entire development team should be spent, I'm all ears.