Old 06-05-2018, 01:10 PM   #7
NolanRyansSnowmonkey
MVP

NolanRyansSnowmonkey's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FenwayMac 2018 Legend Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwayMac
Three solid games to kick off my Pirates season. A pitching duel, a (received) blowout, and a strategy-filled nail-biter.

I am kicking around the idea of modifying post #1 to show my season stats as they progress. Not individual batters but the percentages stats. For one this will take less time than my milestone posts but for two it will keep me accountable for the data and KEEP ME FROM STARTING OVER! I’ll try to get this up and running tonight with the data so far.
I think thats a great idea. I look forward to seeing it. You could even do a google spreadsheet and make it public and link to it. Would be faster than typing stats into posts. I can do it so fast now.

I also keep score myself, for my main franchise, on my device. Its awesome and wayyy faster than typing it out after the game. (And much more accurate, as the CPU frequently scores plays and hit types wrong) Plus i get to have all stats and percentages sortable on my phone for the last several years. It also puts it in a spreadheet form for me. Win win.