View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 12:11 PM   #55
capa
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 19 Coming to PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
No one is confused except for you, capa. The thread reads clearly and most already know the chances are slim, but until it's confirmed it doesn't hurt to talk about the effects of Madden going to PC and what it could mean for the franchise.
Oh I am not confused at all. The people who keep talking about it coming to the PC, and the possibilities of modding the game on the PC are the confused ones. It is not being released for the PC.

Listen...I get it. People have been hoping for a PC version since 2008. And every once in a while someone posts that the game is being released for PC "this year". The truth is it is not and there are no plans to do so.

I don't know why this is so hard for all to understand. I also don't know why the thread is open still. It would be like creating a thread for Madden Hologram football which is coming out later this year. That would be shut down in a heartbeat. Why? The game does not exist and the PC version also does not exist for 2019.

Maybe if the thread was "What would you like to see in a PC version of Madden in the future?" that would be different. That is a legit thread with responses that might make sense. But this thread has been all about the 2019 release coming to PC...and it is not.

Whatever...believe whatever you want...and if the post gets me banned so be it. Just seems silly to keep perpetuating something that clearly is not happening.
Advertisements - Register to remove