View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 03:58 PM   #31
RogerDodger
MVP

RogerDodger's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19 Franchise Details

From an aesthetic point of view I was hoping they'd move away from the giant "Play Game" or "Advance Week" buttons and add actual franchise information to that main screen. On the other hand maybe the ticker in these menu screens is finally showing franchise news and scores as opposed to real world NFL stuff. I've been calling out for that change for a few years.

This disappoints me.

Quote:
Weekly gameplanning and Focus Training stay the same.
I summed this stuff every single week in Madden 18. It's become tiresome and dull. Being able to assign practice time associated to player groups - like the OL, WR, QB, etc. - under the influence of assistant coaches whose ratings would influence their effectiveness was something I really wanted to see.

On the other hand

Quote:
You can take five or six snapshots from within games which will then be threaded through the mode's other menus, the news, and loading screen.
This sounds like the feature NCAA had where pics captured from within a game would appear on the ESPN pages for that game or (in the case of Xbox 360 NCAA) on the ESPN magazine covers. Nice...

Ben Haumiller featuring prominently in the Madden franchise promotion can only be good, that dude is one of the most underrated at Tiburon and always did fantastic work on the NCAA game.

Last edited by RogerDodger; 06-09-2018 at 04:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove