View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 12:57 AM   #28
khaliib
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
You guys do know this build isn't the final build of game & this build is likely an older build & it's possible those issues are not a problem any longer & have been fixed in final build

So I would hold judgement until We see what the final build says those who get it early will be able to address this then

those who are already saying you will pass base on one video should take a wait n see approach as yournot realizing this is an older version of the game

& it's possible the version at EA is far more advanced & issues resolved compared to ea play version never jump to conclusions over one video give it a wait n see.. u might be surprised..

And if you don't believe me remember last year EA play they were playing an older version & people came away saying how far the game has come then sometime between then and release the game everyone played at EA play became the exact opposite & wasn't nowhere near what everyone was hyping it up to be..

I would guess EA learned a huge lesson & yes that video looks bad but I would guess unlike last year the polar opposite will happen what a shown in the video will actually be addressed & fixed making the game better.. so hold any judgement until Madden 19 final version is in people's hands...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Operation Sports mobile app
This is some incorrect information.

EA Play was the actual game to be released (heard by Rex personally pertaining to this very question).

In his interview, he “specifically” noted that higher ups felt the defense was too hard (with the small pass windows/tight coverage I assume) and felt it would detour new Madden/Casual players.

Thus, a quick pre-release Tuning was done right before release and we got the mess we had.