Old 06-12-2018, 09:27 AM   #11
jeremym480
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Franchise Blog should be out Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
When will the madden team fix the injury system? NBA 2k11 added a legit injury system.

1. The injuries should be real time.
2. The injuries can happen away from the play
3. Players can get sick before the game (stomach virus for example)
4. Injuries should be progressive - not just during the course of a season, but through a career in a franchise. (ex, torn ACLs, shoulder injuries, etc.)
5. Playing hurt should noticeably affect the player on the field, not just his ratings. Limping should happen with lower body injuries, for example.
6. Players should wear braces, wraps, etc.
7. Players can have multiple injuries.
8. Where are the injury statuses that the NFL has? Probable, Doubtful, Questionable, Out... These should be in the game and coaches should be able to make calls based on the training staff advice. Playing through injuries could have a major effect on a player's season or career.

Injuries are a HUGE part of sports, especially football. 8 years ago we got them in basketball, how does the only NFL game STILL not have this? let's get this in the game.

All of this would be nice... the only thing I would really add is a manual injury system which 2K and The Show have both had for years. I really don't like that I have to be dependent on a injury update to start my franchise. Add in a manual injury system and I can knock all of that out in no time.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove