Old 06-12-2018, 10:22 AM   #14
briz1046
MVP

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Blog should be out Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
A progressive injury system would be huge. That's such a big part of football. Madden currently doesn't have the realism aspect in this area. There could never be an Andrew Luck who played through a shoulder injury and it cost him two seasons.

Contracts, injuries, and the open/closed roof options are definitely the 3 things at the top of my list this year... only two more days till we find out...

I'm not holding out much hope, but for sure a revamped, more detailed and manually editable injury system is at or near the top of my wish list, as it has been for a while , the game has been sadly lacking in this respect for many years

The NFL is so much a "war of attrition" and Madden just doesn't convey this at all well

Maybe the problem is that it inherently crosses the line between gameplay ( in game injuries being more realistically portrayed) and franchise ( the mechanisms and systems to deal with them) ,with neither team willing to invest resources into improvement until the other team is in a position to also make the necessary push