View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 08:15 AM   #174
King Gro23
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

I have to say about the last four pages of this thread have been pure gold. I know I'm not quoting anybody was this close but I'll have to agree since about Madden 15 or 16 the game has definitely been improving as far as on-field stuff goes. It's on a better track of progression than it's ever been and for that I'm thankful.

On the contrary I see the grab and complain I really do ask somebody mentioned about the NBA 2K series the things it has been able to do in franchise the past 3 years is insane. In comparison what 2k 16 to 2K 17 did and 1 year to franchise could probably summarize the same amount of total changes Madden has done to franchise in the past four to five years. So basically games like 2K basketball are improving at four to five times the rate per iteration.

And the expectation of having a ultra jam-packed realistic football game on the field , off of fields , and under the hood is not unrealistic. As mentioned there was a game or games that have been came out 10 to 15 years ago that produce more of a authentic and realistic NFL experience when delivered in a video game. There's also previous Madden's that have took steps in the right direction in certain areas only to basically scrap what they took time to do and come up with something entirely Bland again.

For example in this very thread some of us question whether APF 2K 8 throwing motions are / were better then Madden in its current state. That's like basketball video game fans pondering whether NBA 2K 8 or NBA Live 08 had better animation quality then live 19 for 2K 19. Or if MLB the Show 07 had better more realistic animations then MLB the Show 18. Other games like that questions like so are out of sight out of mind because the games have progressed positively for more matters than not.

All in all I'm ready to hear some more information about Madden I know it will never be perfect. I don't think the coding or the overall system that they have whatever give me the desire game I wish for. But you can't knock that the game is improving and they are doing positive things as of late now if we could just keep calm and send behind some of these changes and tell them to Flex them out rather than stripping as the community. Maybe one day we'll get what we want as the consumer. I've always been very critical over the Madden series but as time has passed. I have accepted facts but I also study the people in charge and how they portray the game. The game is trending upwards more than it has ever been

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43