View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 01:37 PM   #243
TOPSZN_Pats
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 NFL Roster Xbox360

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
What's up all, a new year is upon us and I'm starting an updated roster for the upcoming season. I've been granted permission by "The Legend" BillBoldberg, to use his latest roster file as a base. Thank you again Sir.

The roster file with all 32 teams is finally completed and posted. for ratings, I used a slightly modified version of Gill's but I think they will work well. It's possible that I missed a player here and there so If you feel that a player is rating is off let me know and I will take a look.

All suspended and IR players were left on their correct teams rosters. I was able to get most players on their respected teams outside of a couple, just release the IR players to FA if you desire 100% roster accuracy.

New and roster and franchise with updated schedule (Big thanks to Bad Al for sharing his updated schedule) posted 12/10/17. First file is the roster second file is the franchise.

I cant guarantee zero issues but I played a half of one game and simulated to week two and everything worked perfect.

I'm going to try and update the free agents and draft class in the franchise file when I have time. hopefully, I can get to it sometime before the draft.

Thanks you guys for all your patience and as always feel free to let me know what you think..
I was wondering if you had any plans on making an updated roster for the upcoming season. Long time fan of the updated 2K5 rosters.