View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 12:04 PM   #283
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 19 Franchise Blog

I don't know why people that seem to not even play online leagues are railing against the suggestion that an OPTION be added for those that do, smh. It's not as if it's some obscure option that has nothing to do with what is already touted for M19, it's a reasonable option for a touted feature. Reminds me of when they added XP and had the option to set allocation to auto and as an online league player myself, the first thing that came to my mind was a way for Commissioners to lock that in for the whole league.

Something those that don't play in online leagues maybe haven't considered is that the more tools available to a Commissioner of league to inherently regulate it, the more feasible it is to have a uniform league and more Users. It can be difficult to fill as many teams as possible in an online league with User all agreeing to the exact same set of "house rules", regardless of them all sharing some general sense of fair play and not cheesing. So when a Commissioner is able to preset as many guidelines as possible and have those inherently enforced by the game, it obviously makes for a better experience for all involved.